Saturday, November 12, 2011

Emails

So you know that commercial that they had on a while back.  It ran most of the time towards the end of my pregnancy where this dad sets up and starts emailing his daughter details about their life starting when she is a baby, and he sends her videos and pictures and things like that?  Well, Richard has been doing this.  He has set Leigha up an email account and has been sending her emails.  When he told me a couple of months ago I fell in love with that man all over again.  (Yes, granted he probably got the idea from the commercial, but who cares, he's doing it! LOL)  Anyway, I begged him for the email address so that I could send her emails too.  I didn't want her to have several email addresses already set up that she would have to check, I would rather her have just one email address to have all these special letters from her parents. 

Anyways, I haven't sent her any emails yet.  I know that I want to, but I have no idea what I want to say to her.  And partially I'm scared that Richard will read them, and I don't want him to.  So I asked him to give me the password (he refuses adamantly!)  He won't give it because he doesn't want me to read her letters from him.  Makes sense...afterall isn't that the whole reason I haven't sent her anything yet? LOL.

I'm torn.  I still don't know if I want to send her emails, I'm afraid she will think that they are stupid and corny, and even though I'm sure at multiple times in her life she will think I'm stupid and corny, I don't want it to happen too soon. 

Maybe I will at least start one, and then I can decide if I want to send it later....I mean after all, I will tell her about this blog so she can read all about how she came to get here....Yeah, I think that's what I'll do.

(Yes, I know I"m weird and that I overthink things, but hey, that's part of my charm...right? ;)  LOL)

***And honey, if you are reading this, can I please get the password to the account?  Just think of it this way, if something were to happen (GOD FORBID!) I want to be able to tell her the account is there so she can read your letters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment