Saturday, March 12, 2011

IT'S A ******** (You have to read to find out)

Sorry I'm so far behind on this post.  You'll have to forgive me though because I have a VERY good reason.   I got a JOB again.  Still a temporary one, but hey a paycheck is a paycheck no matter who signs them right? Right!  LOL.   I started this past Monday and its at Vandy again which is fine by me.  I really like the people there and its really interesting to see how the school side of Vanderbilt functions and not just the Hospital (because I pretty much can figure out how a hospital runs ;) LOL).  This part of the assignment will last only about a month to a month and a half, same as last time, but its at one of the best times of the "season" or so I've been told.  Its when all the acceptance letters go out.  But since my job isn't the reason that you are reading this post, I will save that for another that I am gonna post tonight. (I promise I will, Richard will be doing homework).  

So without further adieu......We are having a.......

GIRL!!!!!

I was gonna post the gender pic, but the more that I thought about it, I really don't want her little parts on the internet for all to see.  So for now you will just get the sweetest little profile pic that you will ever see.....GUARANTEED!  I already know I make cute kids.   What?  She has Richard and I for parents, need I say more?  ;)   LOL


See....I told ya she was cute!

Anyways, we have picked out bedding and I am going today to get it.  Now that I have figured out how to post pics on here, I will post one as soon as I get home with it all.   AND I think that we are thisclose to coming up with a name.   Leah, or Leigha, or Leeia is the front runner (yes I know its all the same name, but if that's the one that we go with, we aren't sure how we want to spell it yet.)

BUT that's the update with that.   I will post a couple more things tonight like an update, and more about my job because I think its so neat.

And in the mean time feel free to stay and gaze at my beautiful daughter for as long as you want!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment