Thursday, November 10, 2011

Quick update

Leigha is in her room asleep and while she is in there she will get about 30-45 minutes total of sleep before she wakes up.  She has been in there about 15 minutes already so I only have 15-30 minutes left to type this. (Oh I hope this gets better LOL) 

We have moved the beautiful one to her own room.  I decided that with her being 13 pounds and rapidly gaining more, I would rather not break her bassinet since we are just borrowing it from some friends of my parent's.  So we started on Sunday night.  The first night she slept on the floor with me.  The second night she slept half in her crib, and at about 5am came onto the floor with me.   (I made a "bed" with pillows and blankets) The next night she slept entirely in her bed while I was on the floor. and last night I tried sleeping in my own bed using the monitor, but it didn't end up so well, she woke up every 2 hours and since I am not feeling so well I slept in there from about 2 am on.  (Is that enough nights from Sunday to today?  I can't think straight.  It probably isn't but it probably was some variation with her on the floor and in the crib.)

I wasn't planning on putting her in her crib till Christmas, so this has been incredibly hard on me.  I'm totally not ready for this stage in her life.  I know that its for the best, but still doesn't make it any easier on me at all.  I have spent the last couple nights crying to sleep.

Well its been about 30 minutes in her crib and right on time she is waking up....Time to get her.  I will try to post more later.  So much has happened that I need to update on.

Till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment