Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm still here!

I am, I promise.  Just lately we have been struggling with emotional issues, breastfeeding issues, my grandma was in town, work has been crazy, my mom got sick, the remodeling of the kitchen is in full swing, and basically life has gotten in the way of blogging LOL. 

I have been working on her 3 month letter and just an update in general, but its a slow process.  Leigha will usually only sleep in my arms, and I think she is getting her days and nights mixed up again.

I am trying a new nap technique of making the room as dark as possible and letting her nap in her room, so hopefully that will go well and I will be able to post a little more in the next few weeks.  I really promise this time too.  I have found that blogging is a good for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment