Saturday, April 23, 2011

99 DAYS!

OMG!  99 days left till Leigha is due to arrive.  I know that she can come early...I am HOPING that she will come early because 9 months pregnant in the middle of July in Nashville doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me.  I'm usually dying by the 4th as it is with all the humidity LOL.  (Should have thought about that when I got pregnant huh? LOL)

I'm excited, nervous, panicked, happy, relieved, scared...and all this at the same time and probably more emotions that I haven't realized yet LOL.

Excited that she's almost here.  Nervous because I've never done this before.  Panicked because there is so much left to do.  Happy because our little family is really coming together, its not just a dream anymore.  Relieved because we've made it to the point that from here went super SUPER fast with the wedding, so why shouldn't it go fast this time?  Scared because of the pain, I don't know how I will handle it, or how Richard will handle it for that matter either (me being in pain and how I could possibly treat him in the delivery room.  I'm scared of the person I may become and what I could say). 

But overall, I'm ready.  I want to meet her.  I want to see who she looks like.  I am ready to take care of her and keep her safe and love her.  Granted I don't have a crib or anything like that up, but that shouldn't take any time at all to get put together.  I'm ready!

As a side note, here's a number run for how hectic things are about to get....
36 days till the baby shower
50 days till the other shower
72 days till the 4th of July
82 days till my Dad's birthday
92 days till Richard's birthday
99 days till our 7th Anniversary
99 days till Leigh's due date
108 days till my birthday

Its gonna be one heck of a busy summer that's for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment